Monday, April 11, 2016

This's Japan's Junk food news!


This's a big news of Japan!

The Mcdonald is saling the
biggest hamburger than ever!
I noticed it last night after
I missed my last train. It was
 Amazing size! The its name is

 "Giga Mac".

In my previous article, I wrote
about what I ate a too small
"Big Mac". If you have interest to it.
Read this one → http://support-foreigner.blogspot.jp/2016/02/how-do-u-think-of-it-it-amazing.html?m=1


After I ordered "Giga Mac",
 I was looking for how size
 hamburger I could meat. Lol
Clerk served drink (coffee),
 cut and fried potato. They
are all Giga size! So Big!
Finally, Giga hamburger was
served. It took 18minutes to
line up them. As I expected it,
It doesn't let me down!~ !!
I thought "I can hold it?" then
I saw hamburger.

Watch this ↓




If u cam to Japan, plz try to have it!
I also write this blog in Japanese.
helpful.blog.jp



No comments:

Post a Comment